Sunday 25 March 2012

Beautiful Brows


On Wednesday mum took me to the Ideal Home Show in London! We'd both never been before and she was extremely excited to look round the 3 show homes and get some ideas for a new kitchen and bathroom. First impressions as we walked in I was really impressed and excited to look round, we got there at about 11.30am but by 3pm I was getting bored and tired. Downstairs was all garden stuff, home interiors, furniture, bathrooms, homeware diy tools, etc. Whereas upstairs was beauty, fashion, little cutesy home things and food! haha :)

My best purchase of the day was a new eyebrow kit, because I recently went from blonde to brunette I now have to fill my eyebrows in everyday, unless I want to look silly as they as much lighter than my hair colour. I have been using a brown pencil which was about £3 from superdrug with a little brush/wand the other end to brush the colour through. It's ok, but it takes forever to try and get them to look even or a nice shape.
Who ever thought of an eyebrow shaped stencil is amazing!!
It's so ridiculously quick and simple and the end result is amazing, I cant explain enough how much I am in love with this!


The kit includes:
3 x brow stencils (Sleek, Natural and Bold)
Dual ended brush
Eyebrow powder in your shade (mines in Chocolate)
Mascara
Lipstick
Technique:
-Choose desired brow stencil for the day
-Place arch of stencil in line with your natural brow arch and match up ends
-Dip brush into powder and tap off excess
-Brush through brow from outer edge to inner (this sounds like the wrong way but it ensures the powder locks into your brow hair)
-Brush back over brow from inner corner to outer edge
-Take away stencil (and brush over if needed to reposition any stray hairs)
-DONE

Seriously I absolutely love this idea, once you get used to holding the little stencil with one hand its so quick to do and saves me so much time getting ready in the morning. It was only when I started filling in my eyebrows I realised how much of a difference they make to your finished makeup look.

Overall opinion: AMAZING <3

www.beautifulbrows.co.uk
£35.00

Follow me on instagram :)
sarahjacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment